WoKF: Akatsuki School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aka School Collection Event 30 Apr 2008

3 posters

Go down

Aka School Collection Event 30 Apr 2008 Empty Aka School Collection Event 30 Apr 2008

Post by GenLinIV Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:15 pm

You may posess brains and brawns but do u have wat it takes to be AKA's COLLECTOR?

[img]Aka School Collection Event 30 Apr 2008 Collec10[/img]

Date: 30 Apr 2008 ( Wed )
Time: 12AM ( GMT +8 )

Once again, Aka Staff is proud to present our next fun filled event whereby all members will try to mine their way to the prestigous "Aka's Collector" title. It'll be a sector challenge, meaning North sector members VS West Sector members. Collection items will vary from ores, herbs, woods, bootie. It could be anything.

Instructions for the event are simple:-
1.Both teams will nominate a team leader. (Hopefully the position holders are not nominated this time xD)
2.There will be 3 rounds of collection. The first collection list will be announced in school channel.
3. After the team have collected all the items, pass them to the team leader.
4. Event staff will hide. Team Leaders will be given clues to our position and they will show us the items collected.
5. Once the event staff has been found, we'll pm the 2nd list of items to be collected to the team leaders.
6. Team Leaders will then guide the members on.
7. The team that completes the whole event fastest will be crowned "Aka's Collector" title~!

Prizes for the event:
"Aka's Collector title" & 1 exp charm (120%) for every team member.

We sincerely hope it will bring us fun and laughter, not forgeting the team bonding itself~! Hope that you guys will like it~!

Enjoy The Game
Aka Lead Very Happy
GenLinIV
GenLinIV
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Aka School Collection Event 30 Apr 2008 Empty Re: Aka School Collection Event 30 Apr 2008

Post by GenLinIV Thu May 01, 2008 1:39 am

Hello Guys~!

As there was long maintenance going on on that day, the collection event will be postponed till further notice.

Aka Lead Very Happy
Enjoy The Game
GenLinIV
GenLinIV
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Aka School Collection Event 30 Apr 2008 Empty Re: Aka School Collection Event 30 Apr 2008

Post by =alphaQ= Tue May 06, 2008 2:17 am

no more collection event ???
=alphaQ=
=alphaQ=
Student
Student

Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
TestField:
Aka School Collection Event 30 Apr 2008 Left_bar_bleue0/0Aka School Collection Event 30 Apr 2008 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyilya Tue May 06, 2008 5:32 pm

i like this but since i have to study for tests this month, i don't think i can be of much use
Nyilya
Nyilya
Pupil
Pupil

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down