WoKF: Akatsuki School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actuall Fistuser!

2 posters

Go down

Actuall Fistuser! Empty Actuall Fistuser!

Post by Regenwurm Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:12 pm

Our actuall Fistuser

1. iloveTwinkl3
  2. gnome
  3. Noein
  4. Twinki3
  5. ZhouZiHou
  6. Kiala
  7. AstroBoy
  8. Gilgamesh
  9. Sirge
  10. SnakeEyes
  11. Talun
  12. NikAziz
  13. Obito
  14. Aida
Regenwurm
Regenwurm
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://bam.bei.pi-inside.de

Back to top Go down

Actuall Fistuser! Empty Re: Actuall Fistuser!

Post by aeris Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:36 am

AeriS lvl 28 ^^ noob fist wahahaha

aeris
Student
Student

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
TestField:
Actuall Fistuser! Left_bar_bleue0/0Actuall Fistuser! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by aeris Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:06 am

Fist is a unique in his own fighting way and they learn quick and powerful attacks early when they are still low levels. A Fist class can attack an enemy without even touching them. They perform fast attack combo and that makes them a KILLER for early level. Their skill can even kill high level players without them even realizing it.

Fist Class is about high Damage over Time (sort of like a poison but they call it INTERNAL INJURY) and GOOD for groups battling which is great for them because there is much chance to last longer and faster damage dealt in PvP. Fist class is good for PvE and PvP as it got a great aoe skill.

I’m not sure about how the others play their Fist class but this are mine. If you’re searching the right equipment for a Fist class it would be dodge, critical hit, disable, attack up, or defence up. Most of my upgrading (forging) I’ll add Defence and Hp as it will help me stay longer in Battle and survival for PvP.

Most people think Fist can’t win against Broadsword when it comes to a 1 on 1 battle right? Believe me, that is not true at all, fist is the closer to get a win if you know how to time your own attacks and dodge the 1st BS stun. Been there, done it and BS can’t even laid a finger at me (Thanks to AngelBoYzZz for practicing with me) so mainly most BS cant stun me but it is still a 50/50 chance when its come to winning because when they catch you its GAME OVER lolx. I’m not sure about high level BS as they can INVISIBLE and that is kind of unfair as that make it more dangerous but my method to avoid its first stun is just jump when they are about to use their 1st stun. After that it would take like 1 or 2 seconds for it to cool down and there is where you strike back. That is why I say timing is needed and it’s not easy to do this. 1 thing makes why Fist can owned BS is because of its long range attacks. When you avoid their stun you need to attack fast and if your skill is a melee or short range you might not be able to counter attack.

Well folks, that’s it for now.. I’ll inform you if there is any nice strategy to play a Fist char. ^^

A3RIS (Akatsuki Member ) The King of Kings

aeris
Student
Student

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
TestField:
Actuall Fistuser! Left_bar_bleue0/0Actuall Fistuser! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down