WoKF: Akatsuki School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Country to Join?

+4
Zora
AngelBoYzZz
aeris
Stabby
8 posters

Go down

Which Country to Join? Empty Which Country to Join?

Post by Stabby Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:16 am

Hey guys,

With the new patch (being) released, the new country war system is supposed to be implemented.
We're a big and active school, and I would like it if one of our members becomes king (or at least holds high position)

So there are several things that I would like to here suggestions on:
1st, which country should we become citizen's of.
2nd, should we try and become kings?

The king you need to be level 40+ with minimum 30K reputation. The way it works is you apply to become king, then the person with the highest rep at the end of the period become king, if there's a tie, then the person who applied first.

So what do u guys think? is it even worth trying? Im sure we'll get a better idea as time progresses, but this is just a start.

Thanks
Stabby
Stabby
Student
Student

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Which Country to Join? Empty Re: Which Country to Join?

Post by aeris Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:48 am

haha stabby dude.. i see u online nw lol.. well 1 thing 4 sure we need to join the same country ^^ all of us together heheh

aeris
Student
Student

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
TestField:
Which Country to Join? Left_bar_bleue0/0Which Country to Join? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelBoYzZz Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:02 pm

i hope i know the person who gonna be King.. King abilty got 5 perfect buff really cool king i want the buff... i want i want.... XD
AngelBoYzZz
AngelBoYzZz
Pupil
Pupil

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:38 am

I m praying"oh god pls whoever becomes a king should be goody goody n help full n specially Know me very well". aa about choosing a country i believe all our aka members will stick together in whichever country we will be in future.

Zora
Pupil
Pupil

Number of posts : 10

Character sheet
TestField:
Which Country to Join? Left_bar_bleue0/0Which Country to Join? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~mIaFaRa~ Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:55 pm

dats true zora...lol!
~mIaFaRa~
~mIaFaRa~
Student
Student

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by GenLinIV Thu May 01, 2008 1:36 am

Stabby wrote:Hey guys,

With the new patch (being) released, the new country war system is supposed to be implemented.

So there are several things that I would like to here suggestions on:
1st, which country should we become citizen's of.
2nd, should we try and become kings?

So what do u guys think? is it even worth trying? Im sure we'll get a better idea as time progresses, but this is just a start.

Thanks

Well Stabby there are really a lot of factors to consider in this case:-

1. As we all know that Taoyuan and Liuhe being the most popular towns, we're may be expecting a HUGE flow of gamers gushing into these 2 places. Therefore there may be advantages and disadvantages in this instance.

2. Pls be reminded that the KING is a normal gamer as we are now. Pls do not expect him to be there for us 24/7. Therefore the country that we all will be choosing must be thought of carefully.

3. I believe high lvl gamers will choose the last town (perhaps Shoudu/Bizhou) as we'll be spend most of our time lvling there. The competition will not less stronger but more high lvl gamers will be fighting for the KING's position. The logic is vice versa for mid lvl towns.

Stabby wrote:We're a big and active school, and I would like it if one of our members becomes king (or at least holds high position)

Personally I agree and I strongly believe that Aka is not wat it's used to be. We're definitely growing stronger each day. Therefore I ugre each and every Aka member to consider ALL factors clearly and decide wisely for our selected country.

I will be posting up a seperate poll within this week and we'll all come to a decision as to which country to select.

We Will Fight In Honour and Bled for our COUNTRY and our Brother/Sister Hood~!
Aka Lead Very Happy
Always there to Enjoy the game with you~!
GenLinIV
GenLinIV
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by gotan Thu May 01, 2008 2:21 am

Guys, i wanna try applying the king of liang. At the moment , citizen who has highest rep of that country was around 11k. I guess many players used all their rep to buy steal tool or woods.

I have 30k rep and higher than lvl 40 that meet the basic requirements for applying the king. Since there are no quest for high lvl player and those who train at stone forest and maze are definitely lower than lvl 40, I guess i may stand a chance to win the position, even the possibility is low...

One of my concern is , most citizens seem to be low lvl players, when we have a real war, it is really hard to against with other countries. If who else wants to apply for the king, just post here and lets us discuss together

gotan
Pupil
Pupil

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ~mIaFaRa~ Thu May 01, 2008 8:22 am

i tink dat angelboyzz should be a king..ryte?
~mIaFaRa~
~mIaFaRa~
Student
Student

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by GenLinIV Thu May 01, 2008 9:27 am

gotan wrote:Guys, i wanna try applying the king of liang. At the moment , citizen who has highest rep of that country was around 11k. I guess many players used all their rep to buy steal tool or woods.

I have 30k rep and higher than lvl 40 that meet the basic requirements for applying the king. Since there are no quest for high lvl player and those who train at stone forest and maze are definitely lower than lvl 40, I guess i may stand a chance to win the position, even the possibility is low...

Well Guys, perhaps we can provide a little support to Gotan? I mean we'll definitely benefit as a school if the KING's one of us?

gotan wrote:One of my concern is , most citizens seem to be low lvl players, when we have a real war, it is really hard to against with other countries.

Well actually this is one of my concerns as well (previous thread refers). I mean we all know that no matter how many mid lvl 20s gang up on a lvl 60, it just won't work. Perhaps we have consider the options wisely.
GenLinIV
GenLinIV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabby Thu May 01, 2008 9:58 am

Thats true.. 100 level 20 does not equal 1 level 60

We need to consider which schools joined which areas. I dont think i know of any level 60's in our school, so antagonizing the others schools will be difficult. Im sure some schools will follow the strategy of "go where ur most likely to win" and others will "go where no one is competeing", and i feel that the result will be one strong country with lots of high levels, and the rest of them mediocre

That being said, lets weigh the advantages and disadvantages:
Winning/losing:
If you win, u get to throw a party, and extra buffs
If u lose, u dont get to throw a party, and king loses 20% of rep (ouch)
Now, the lose is limited to the king, and thats good

However, being king, you can buff the country, you can appoint people to royal gaurd position (so we can PK) as well as receiving 1mill bucks and awesome armour.

The way I see it, is winning the country battle is not that big of a deal if the king can live with the loss of Rep, becuase during the week we will be able to kick ass. However 20% of 30k rep is alot (thats like 6k rep minimum)

So we have to make up our minds on whether we are going for Kings, or we are going with the winning team, mind you, you dont have to participate in country battles if u are not a king, and u lose nothing either way. Only difference for citizens is extra buffs if u win.

Again, if we go for winning team, then its extra buffs, if we go for kings, its buffs, asskicking, high positions, and recognition for our school (which may entice others to join)

Personally, I am 100% with gotan. Go for king man. Even though I said that 6k rep lost is alot, we are in this to win!!!
Stabby
Stabby
Student
Student

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GenLinIV Thu May 01, 2008 4:20 pm

Well Stabby I totally agree that such wars will be one sided, with all the high-levels joining one country. As you said the loss will not be on us citizens LoL.

Personally I into Gotan's decision as well. If U have 100% into getting it, my logic is why waste it right?

GO~! GOTAN GO~!

Aka Lead
Always there to enjoy the game with you~! Very Happy
GenLinIV
GenLinIV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaDoll Fri May 02, 2008 11:33 am

im a very sceptic person ...my advice is to join a country that most high level / active players goes to... in this way we'll always be on a better position. may i make a proposal ..try to find out which strong active school goes to then let us know. Coz if they win we're sure to benefit whoevet\r king is.....thats what i think ...but Liuhe is the most ideal place as ti connects most countries together
PanaDoll
PanaDoll
Pupil
Pupil

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down