Whats Up Every1

Go down

Whats Up Every1

Post by Vaden on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:14 pm

Hey all. just working on our group projects for klass and 2 birthday parties and the birth of my homegirls new babygirl Very Happy spring break koming up soon so imma love my free time

Vaden
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-28

View user profile http://www.tha-shyt.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats Up Every1

Post by GenLinIV on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:22 pm

Vad man

Congratz on those events. Seems like most of our active players have left us once again. Everything is back to square one now. Wish us luck~!
GenLinIV
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaden on Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:51 am

Yeah it seems pretty repeatable. I kinda got an idea on that, I wish they'd get in Open Beta, get the end game features stable for long term play, and i'm assuming they'll put more ads up about the game in magazine or websites.

Vaden
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6

View user profile http://www.tha-shyt.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMicHi on Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:24 pm

heya guyz ang galz.. hhmm seems like everyone's doin' their thing.. well my school work is still on the heat, party's everywhere and im having my vacation on the month of april in some place ssoooooo imma kinda bz at the moment.. gotta seize the moment.. \m/
LadyMicHi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Character sheet
TestField:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GTURBO418 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:35 am

Hiya everybody me and my buddy GJOKER just started and we can assure you that you wont regret having recruited us we got some other friends still lvling up to 20 so u can expect other recruits coming by us i hope to stay active as long as possible as we play in LAN at GJOKER's place and i cant always get to be the one of us to be playing to take us all in your school and we'll make sure to make you guys see how we're powerful XD so well gotta go lvlup cya
GTURBO418
Pupil
Pupil

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
TestField:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenLinIV on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:24 am

GTURBO418 wrote:Hiya everybody me and my buddy GJOKER just started and we can assure you that you wont regret having recruited us we got some other friends still lvling up to 20 so u can expect other recruits coming by us i hope to stay active as long as possible as we play in LAN at GJOKER's place and i cant always get to be the one of us to be playing to take us all in your school and we'll make sure to make you guys see how we're powerful XD so well gotta go lvlup cya

Not to worry Guys~! Pls say hi to GJOKER for me too~! As Aka's Lead i welcome all of you and yer friends aboard~! Although Aka do need high lvls around in the school, most imptly we want all our members to enjoy the game as well as the school environment~!

Regards~!
Aka Lead Very Happy
GenLinIV
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content